Effective date: March 24, 2021
HUYABIO is strongly committed to protecting online privacy. While most of this website does not ask for personal information, sometimes additional information is required to provide the information or services requested. Online privacy is important, and this notice explains our online information practices and the choices you have about how your information is collected and used, to protect your privacy.
This Policy applies to Personal Information that is processed by HUYABIO on this Website and other online offerings (together with any and all future online and mobile offerings operated by or on behalf of HUYABIO, the “Services”). “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This Policy is intended to meet requirements globally, including North America, Europe, Asia, and other jurisdictions.
• What information do we collect about you?
• The way we use your information
• Do we share your information?
• Our commitment to data security
• Cookies, log files, and other technologies
• Your rights
• Do Not Track
• Rights of access, rectification, and erasure
• Our commitment to children’s privacy
• Data retention
• Other third party websites
• California users
• International users and transfers
• Notification of changes
• How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
1. We may collect the following types of Personal Information from you through this Website: name, title, contact details including e-mail address, and telephone numbers. We may collect additional information if you choose to communicate with us through this Website.
2. On some pages, you may opt to provide us information about yourself for example if you are interested in (a) an employment opportunity at HUYABIO; or (b) have a question requiring follow up contact.
3. In order to improve the design and content of our Website, to enable us to better personalize your user experience, and for other purposes outlined in this Policy, we may collect certain technical information, such as your IP address or the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
4. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you, to allow us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services. For example, if you access third-parties, such as LinkedIn, to login to the Services or to share information about your experience with HUYABIO, we may collect information from these organizations.
5. From time to time, we may provide Services that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile devices. HUYABIO will collect certain information (including Personal Information) that your mobile device sends when you use such Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device.
The way we use your information
We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Information for the legitimate business purposes outlined in this Policy or as otherwise clearly identified at point of collection, including the following.
• To provide products, Services, and information requested: We use your Personal Information to enable you to receive access to our products and services on-line, obtain information about our company and our products and to enable us to respond to your requests.
• To market our products and Services: We may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services. HUYABIO may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law.
• For research and development: HUYABIO may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, to help us optimally deliver our existing products and services or develop new products and services.
• Other purposes: HUYABIO may use Personal Information for other purposes for which we have a legitimate interest, such as marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information and/or with your consent.
• Information you submit via the Services: You agree that HUYABIO is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing,
manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or services. HUYABIO will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Do we share your information?
We may share your Personal Information as described in this Policy – e.g., with our third-party service providers; to comply with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights and property – or with your permission.
• Vendors and Service Providers: We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers.
• Disclosures to Protect Us or Others – e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures: We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (1) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process; (2) respond to your requests; (3) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; (4) to enforce HUYABIO policies or contracts; (5) to collect amounts owed to us; (6) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (7) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
• Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. Should such an event occur, HUYABIO will endeavor to direct the transferee to use Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with the Policy in effect at the time such Personal Information was collected and will comply with any legal or regulatory additional requirements applicable to those transfers.
We do not share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties who are not covered by this privacy statement without your prior permission, except to the extent reasonably necessary to: (1) correct technical problems and malfunctions; (2) protect the security and integrity of our Website; (3) protect our rights, interests and property and the rights, interests and property of others; (4) comply with laws or to respond to judicial process; or (5) provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation of a matter as applicable, or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the Internet is not 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
By using this Website or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Website. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on this Website or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Cookies and log files
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Website. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet.
• Pixel tags/Web beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on this Website that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may be asked, in some cases, to consent to the processing of Personal Information. In any case, you have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information.
Where you have consented to HUYABIO’s processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further processing by following the instructions in this Section. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our
Sites and/or information from the advertisements on third party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
IMPORTANT NOTE: HUYABIO data providers may collect information from the web that is not supplied directly by you to HUYABIO. If you desire to correct, amend or delete personal information that was provided to us by such third parties and not directly by you, you may contact us to access, correct or remove your information from our files. However, we also recommend that you contact the third-party website operators to whom you have provided this information under their privacy policies.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Rights of access, rectification, and erasure
You may inquire as to whether HUYABIO is processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we limit, restrict, port, correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information. Where otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may send an e-mail to Info@HUYABIO.com or use any of the methods set out in this Policy to request access to, receive, seek rectification, or request erasure of Personal Information held about you by HUYABIO. Such requests will be processed in accordance with local laws.
Although HUYABIO makes good faith efforts to provide individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which HUYABIO is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If HUYABIO determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, HUYABIO will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important. For that reason, we do not intend to collect or maintain information at our Website from those we know are under 18 years of age, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at Info@HUYABIO.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
The information you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes and will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected, provide our products and services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
Other third party websites
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, as we cannot control or be responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party websites that are not HUYABIO’s Websites.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. HUYABIO does not share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes.
International users and transfers
If you are visiting from the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada, Asia or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
Where information is transferred outside the European Economic Area to a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data is adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses or an appropriate Privacy Shield certification.
Notification of changes
Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, we will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
How to contact us
If you wish to access, correct, update, request removal of or exercise your rights in relation to any of your information you provided to us or if you have any questions regarding this statement or would like more information on our privacy practices, please contact us at: Info@HUYABIO.com.
If you are an EU citizen and feel that HUYABIO is not abiding by the terms of this Policy, please contact HUYABIO at the contact information provided above. If any request remains unresolved, you may contact the national data protection authority for your EU Member State.